I don't know what is happening out-there
'm tired or what
I just need some rest now
trying not to care so much about thing that happen around
trying to ignore those people who do not have any relationship with me
trying to ignore how other people look on me
I just want to be myself
tired being fake
tired being a puppet
I too want someone that I can trust to love me
I too want someone that care for me
but
why I found it very hard
where's all my faith?
where's all my luck?
Tell me what should I do to keep myself look good
Tell me what should I do to keep myself being real
Look at me and what do you see?????
I'm no longer me
Faking and fooling around
Trying to be like someone which I can't
Trying to fit in in which I don't belong to that space
Maybe this is the good time for me to stop everything
stop loving stop thinking stop chasing stop confusing
but
do i have the credibility to do all this?????
I don't even know how to keep myself on positive thinking
I don't even know how to control my temper
this is me and YES... this will be me
Don't push me away when I say I love you
because
ONCE I turn around and walk away
there will not be any turning back for me
If you want me to leave and when I do so
don't try to pull me back
because this is teasing me off
Love isn't a game
I appreciate and treasure people I love very much
p/s: hold tight and treasure what is in front of you
cause once you missed it, you'll never get the second chance to get it anymore
Saturday, July 18, 2009
【 life/decision 】
Posted by † ЈєĹіŋз † at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment