CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

情?心? 还在吗?

也许我犯贱
也许我不好
也许.. .. .. ..
太多的也许
说不完 数不清
无法相信 接受不了
我们 已经分开了
但是 这是谁的错呢
两方都有错
一个错与太过紧绷
一个错与太过松弛
感情世界中
要找一对 能够从始到终都不分不离
长相厮守到老的 真的很难
痛过了 哭过了 伤过了
累了 垮了 没力了
每一天 埋头于我们之间的记忆中
想着 哭着 想着 累了 想着 睡了
每一天重复着同样的事情
"说好的幸福呢"
怎麽还没实现 我们的缘分就断了呢
拉子之路不好走
也许 我真的不适合
可是 回不了头了
我们都太过于自我
太过于在乎结果
没真正享受到我们一起时的过程
爱上了
就算受到伤害 那又如何
自己的选择 有啥结果 就得自己承担
分开了
就算多麽不舍得 那又能怎样
缘分已尽 苦苦留着
彼此都辛苦
也许放开
也许离去
也许.. .. ..
才是最好的选择
"世上没有断不了的情 只有不死的心"
我们之间的情 断了吗?
我们之间的那份爱 没了吗?
我们的心 死了吗?

5 comments:

Dot.splash said...

I still believe that our fate is not over.
The love we have for each other.
Is something that is very special to both of us.
Maybe only time will heal our wounds.
And when we're ready...
We must tell each other...
Right now..
You have my at your side...
Although we won't be seeing each other for sometime.
But don't forget that I once asked a guardian angel to watch you and prevent you from danger.
My heart is still inside your heart.
I can feel the pain in your heart.
Just like how you can feel mine.
We'll be together. We'll be better.
I love you.
No matter where you go, I'll never ever leave your side in the future.
Perhaps both of us weren't mature enough yet.
Maybe it is still a good thing that we separated.
I love you from the beginning till now.
Even there is already an end to our story.
But the end is the beginning of a new story.
We'll write our new love story once we get through this time.
I wont leave anymore .
I will be here.
I will be everywhere.
But you must not think too much whether i will be here or not. Because your heart knows i'll always be here.
Just concentrate and do well in your exams.
I know you can do it.
I love you.

† ЈєĹіŋз † said...

why you want to say this thing?
u said you can feel the pain in my heart
i still can't understand why you can hurt and say me that way
loving em with this special way
doesn't make me love you more
but i don't hate you
i really don't hate you
thank you for loving me all ths long
the angel not only protecting me but also protecting you
your pain will cure someday
no matter is real pain or love pain
we'll leave each other a moment
take some rest
and when time right
we will together fight for our right to be together
lastly i want to say
I love you, ,my precious beloved hubby
take good care of yourself
no matter is for me or yourself

Dot.splash said...

I too don't understand why you won't ever say that you only want me till the end until now.
I don't understand why you chose to be with him. Yes. I pushed you to him. But you pushed me to her too. I didn't even have the initiative to be with her. Because I know I will not ever be with her.
Why because I pushed, You went.
I have to say that it breaks my heart seeing that you're with a guy.
I'm sad. I'm upset. I'm going crazy.
I am always feeling bad for pushing you to him .
But he will not let go anymore.
Because you won't ever want to hurt him to be with me in the future.
You said you don't want to hurt anyone who loves you.
So does it mean that you'll not leave him and be with me in the future because he is someone who loves you?
I'm really confused right now.
I don't know whether you want me or don't want to break his heart .
Okay. Let time be the factor..
I'm almost there but not quite ready.
I too am afraid.
But if I ever get to be with you again.
I'll never ever let go again.
No matter how hard it is going to be.
We must fight for our right to be together.
One day, when we're ready, you have to break his heart either.
I'm not pushing you to be with me.
But think about it..
Whether you want to hurt him now or then..
NO. I AM NOT saying that you will definitely be with me.
but...sighs.. i don't know what should i say anymore.
As long as you're happy with him.. I'll wait for the chance.. Even if there isn't.. There isn't any way for me to forget the one i love very deep in my heart.
I love you. Take care. and don't sleep too late..
Been noticing that you've been replying my mails quite late in the night.
Buy some mask and apply it when you finish your exams.

† ЈєĹіŋз † said...

I will choose to make a decision when time really right
now
just let me continue what i've choose at first
because of you
nothing gonna change my love to you so easily
it's okay
no matter how hard it would be
i will be there
when time right
our hands will definitely stick together again
take care of yourself so you can be a better person
love lots,
jl2516

Dot.splash said...

Okay.
If you really insist on this..
Then I don't have anything much to say..
Just take good care of yourself
I love you.
I don't have confidence you will choose me in the end
Perhaps one day he might take your heart away already. And you fall for him. And.. the heart which is broken is mine.
I don't have any confidence.
Never in the game of a triangle love.
I'm not judging and comparing you with my ex.
Like i told you. These few months of the year. i'm practically afraid of things like this will happen.
But , eventually, i somehow become the loser in the end when it comes to choices between him and me, the third party of you both.
Maybe time will tell you who you really love and want to be with.
Me or him.
You say our hands will definitely stick together again. How sure are you?
Sighs. I don't want to think too much or hope too much. Just let time decide and your heart to choose.
meanwhile.. i'll be alone..
maybe one day i will start having my playboy life like dequeen. so no emotions will ever be hurt and no love found between me.
take care.