When rainbow appears
mean that I'm sad
Rainbow can make me smile
that's correct
but now
it's won't works anymore
I don't know what else can make me smile when I'm up sad
perhaps I should leave for a while
so that I can come back with sweet sweet smile on my face
Maybe I shouldn't appear in this world
I make everything turn bad
everyone who fall for me
turn up to be up sad
get disappointed
ans much more pain
all cause from me
Hahahahahahaha
should I proud of myself????
When you give out something
doesn't mean that you'll get back exactly the same amount as you give it out
Love is not a gift
Love can't exist with sympathy
Does not mean that
u say the word I love you to the one u love the most
and he/she will be with you
it's does not count this way
true love include feeling, trust, timing and fate
Monday, July 7, 2008
wonder???
Posted by † ЈєĹіŋз † at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment